If you sell Humana’s MAPD or PDP plans then you’ll want to make sure you attend one of these great events.
APRIL DELEGATE PARTNER OUTREACH EVENT DETAILS:
- Tues, April 25, 9-10:30AM, Phoenix Office 2231 E Camelback Rd. Ste. 400 Phoenix, AZ 85016 – **See note about parking below.
- Wed, April 26, 9-10:30AM, Mesa Guidance Center 5943 E McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 8521
- Thu, April 27, 9-10:30AM, Tucson Office 5210 E Williams Circle Ste. 200 Tucson, AZ 85711
- Fri, April 28, 9-10:30AM, Prescott NACOG Building 221 N Marina St #201 Prescott, AZ 86301
** Parking at the Phoenix location is somewhat limited. If the 20 spots in front of the building are filled, I’d suggest parking at the Towne and Country shopping center at 2021 E Camelback Rd. and walk across 22nd to our building. It’s a 5-minute walk. After the meeting, you can enjoy coffee/lunch/shopping at Towne and Country.
Humana Pharmacy: We’re fortunate to have our fan-favorite…Aaron Vera f/Humana Pharmacy…speaking at all four locations. Aaron has spoken at our 2016 and 2017 AEP Rollout meetings and this month he’s going to update us with news around Humana Pharmacy programs including a brief overview on:
- Humana Pharmacy Prescription Submission Information
- Humana Specialty Pharmacy Information
- Prior Authorization Information
- Newly Implemented Sales Tax on Prescriptions
- New Website Security Process (Captcha)
- Go365 Health and Wellness Program
If you have folks with our MAPD and/or the PDP plans then you won’t want to miss Aaron’s talk.
One-Touch Resolution program: We’ll also be having a representative from Humana Pharmacy’s ‘Clinical Division’ talking about our new One-Touch Resolution program for member enhancement.
Iora: They’ll be following up to their BIG announcement that they made at the March Outreach. They’ll be speaking to the Phoenix/Mesa and Tucson groups and sharing how they are transforming member care. The stories continue to be amazing.
Tucson agents: Please RSVP to Steven Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix/Mesa/Prescott: Please RSVP to Kirk Sanich at email@example.com.