Before You Certify
You cannot certify unless you have started the contracting process. If you have not started yet, please click here to let us know you are interested in contracting and certifying with BCBS of New Mexico.
Prior to certification, all agents, agencies and agency principals will need to have the following:
- BCBS of New Mexico contract request submitted to email@example.com for processing
- Current AHIP (If you do not have this ready to load, you will be required to go through the AHIP equivalent modules).
How to Certify
Blue Cross Medicare Options Product Training Has Launched!
Producers will complete the following course, exam and forms on the Blue Cross Medicare Options page of the AHIP website:
- Sales Agent Requirements Course
- MAPD/PDP Product Course and Exam
- Producer or Agency Certification Form
- Producer or Agency Amendment (applicable to individual producers and agencies)
Website address: Click Here
Product Training Login Information:
- User ID: 10-digit National Producer Number (NPN). (Add zeroes in front to create a 10-digit number. Example: 0000123456).
- Password: Producer creates during registration.
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
Certification FAQs Ready for Review
Please review this year’s certification FAQ: Click Here
2016 Training Note:
Still need to complete 2016 MAPD/PDP Certification? As of Monday June 20, the 2016 certification requirements consist of:
- Part 1: 2017 AHIP Course/Exam
- Part 2: 2016 MAPD/PDP Course, Exam, Certification Form and Amendment (where applicable) will be assigned per request. Please email all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org