Bright Health Oppertunity
OUR MISSION: Making healthcare right. Together.
OUR VISION: Deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and
personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our
members and Care Partners.
HISTORY & BACKGROUND
Bright Health was founded in the fall of 2015 by Bob Sheehy, Kyle Rolfing, and Dr. Tom Valdivia on the
understanding that healthcare is a relationship, and that the foundation of an effective healthcare relationship
is a close, personal connection between an individual and their primary care physician.
To support this vision, Bright Health set out to build a unique model of healthcare centered around the
relationship with a single health system, our Care Partner, in each market we serve. We believe this
relationship delivers improved outcomes, higher value care, and an overall better experience for our
members and providers.
OUR CARE PARTNERS
- In Alabama, Bright Health is partnered with Brookwood Baptist Health and their clinically integrated physician network, Baptist Physician Alliance (BPA).
- In Arizona, Bright Health is partnered with Arizona Care Network (ACN), a clinically integrated network formed by Dignity Health and Tenet Healthcare (Abrazo Community Health Network).
- In Colorado, Bright Health is partnered with Centura Health, where together we already operate QHP Commercial business and will be expanding our existing relationship and service area for Medicare Advantage.
- Finally, in New York, Bright Health is partnered with Mount Sinai. Mount Sinai has substantial experience managing Medicare Advantage lives in the NYC market through its payer contracts.
WORKING WITH OUR BROKERS
- Bright Health is excited about partnering with FMOs, agencies and agents in our new Medicare Advantage markets. As a new health plan, we understand that communication is key to building strong and lasting relationships with you, our broker partners. Through innovative technology platforms, easy and accessible appointment tools and top of scale commission payments, Bright Health seeks to stand out in a crowded field of payers.
- By making healthcare right. Together. Bright Health’s differentiated network model and unique approach to member experience is dedicated to developing a strong, successful relationship together. Jim Bletzer, Bright Health’s Chief Distribution Officer, will serve as your primary contact to ensure clear and direct communication between our organizations.