Tip: To filter events by carrier, see “Categories” at the bottom of the page. Click on a carrier name to see only that carrier’s upcoming events. To change back to the all carrier view, select “All Categories” on the bottom right of the category menu.
|October 6, 2019||October 7, 2019||October 8, 2019
Talk-O Tuesday11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Talk-O Tuesday, which stands for Talk Online Tuesday, is a new open forum call, hosted by Paul and Mari on the second Tuesday of each month. Our first call is on February 12. Agents and agencies are welcome.This is a casual opportunity to stay connected and inspired. Bring your challenges and ideas. This will be peer mentorship at its best - a chance to share Medicare Insurance marketing best practices.
|October 9, 2019
UHC AEP Kits Drive-Thru
UHC AEP Kits Drive-Thru8:30 am - 10:30 am
Cotten Center Building
4225 E Cotton Center Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85040
UnitedHealthcare 2020 AEP Kits Pick up Party
Do you have everything you need for AEP? Stop by to pick up your UHC Kits (Must be certified to sell 2020 UHC Plans)
Ensure you placed an online order because limited quantities will be available for pickup)
Friday Oct 4th and Wednesday, Oct 9th (8:30-10:30 am)
HMO Plan 1, HMO Plan 2, PPO Plan 1, PPO Plan 2, Assure Plan, DSNP, PDP Kits and Clarity Workbooks
|October 10, 2019
Steward Health Choice Recertification Requirements & Exciting News
Steward Health Choice Recertification Requirements & Exciting News10:00 am - 11:00 am
Steward Health Choice has exciting news –
Dentures and Fitness Benefits will be covered on their 2020 D-SNP product!
Learn more about their upcoming benefits and complete your annual training requirement by attending one of the following sessions below.
1. Register to attend one of the recertification training sessions:
2. Complete your Annual Recertification Exam. After you attend the training, you will receive an email from the carrier containing the link to complete the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass the exam with 85% or higher.
3. Send your updated agent docs to WAP. If we don’t already have a copy of your current insurance license, E&O and 2020 AHIP, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Opens in new tab.
4. You must complete steps 1-3 no later than Friday, November 29, 2019.
5. Once the carrier verifies that you have completed ALL recertification requirements, you will receive an email from Steward Health Choice notifying you of your 2020 RTS (Ready-To-Sell) status.
The above training is open to all agents but satisfies the certification requirement for existing agents only. New agents must complete additional training. Email email@example.com Opens in new tab for more information.
Agents who do not complete the annual recertification requirement will lose their contract and renewal commissions in 2020.
|October 11, 2019||October 12, 2019|