Mutual of Omaha has no required certification for Med Supp and other Health products.
Permanent life insurance (including Final Expense) requires Anti Money Laundering training before you are able to place business.
New Producer AML Training Instructions
New producers who contract to sell permanent life insurance and annuity products with Mutual of Omaha must complete the anti-money laundering training mandated by federal law including the Mutual of Omaha page of AML training. Producers will automatically be assigned the base course, “Anti-Money Laundering Training for Insurance Producers” and the Mutual of Omaha page.
The LIMRA training can be accessed through LIMRA (https://aml.limra.com). To log-on the LIMRA site, follow these steps:
- User Name-first four letters of your last name and the last six digits of your Social Security number (unless you have been assigned a unique ID).
- If this is your first time logging in, your password is your last name (all lowercase). Once logged on, you will be asked to change your password. If you have logged in previously, use your previous password.
For more information on Anti-Money Laundering, go to Sales Professional Access under the Products tab from the Home Page and then click on Compliance to find the Anti-Money Laundering link. If you are unable to log-on, please contact CFM Partners at (866) 364-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding contracting and licensing call 800-867-6873.
For questions regarding product and sales call 800-693-6083.
Acceptance of alternate AML training
Mutual will accept AML training completed through a limited number of alternate vendors that provide such training courses to the financial industry – primarily Banks and Broker/Dealers. Those vendors whose AML training Mutual will currently accept are; RegEd, Sandi Kruise, WebCE and Kaplan. Producers choosing to participate in this program and opt out of LIMRA training must meet the following criteria:
- you must provide a valid certificate of completion that identifies the vendor, that the course completed was in fact their AML training module and a completion date
- you must be aware that the certificate will only be valid for two years from the date of completion, regardless of how long the vendor stipulates the training is valid
- upon expiration of the certificate, you will be required to provide an updated certificate of completion of an approved vendor AML course; if a new valid certificate is not submitted, you will be re-enrolled into LIMRA and be required to complete their designated AML training
- the four vendors noted above are the only AML training course providers currently allowed – no other vendor courses will be accepted
- if you elect this option, certification can be mailed to Mutual of Omaha Ins Company, Mutual of Omaha Plaza, 3-Producer Services Omaha, NE 68175 or faxed to (402) 997-1830 or email to email@example.com