- Please email email@example.com and a contracting service specialist will have WellCare send you a online contracting link with instructions.
- After you have completed the online contract, WellCare will send you your certification instructions within 1-3 business days.
- Should you have any questions or issues regarding your online contract and/or certification, please contact WellCare at (866) 822-1339.
Hierarchy Transfer & Release Policy
Western Asset Protection Transfer & Release Rules
- Western Asset Protection will allow one hierarchy transfer per carrier per calendar year and we will not honor any requests placed from August 15 – December 15.
- Additionally, our free release policy is suspended each year from August 15 – December 15
- To facilitate a hierarchy transfer, please submit an Agent Agreement, signed by both the Agency and the Agent, to Western Asset Protection. Submit any required releases from immediate upline.
WellCare’s Hierarchy Release Policy
WellCare does not require a release letter. To submit a transfer release request, please see the following instructions:
- Log into your WellCare Agent Connect portal – (https://wellcare.callidusinsurance.net/ICM/FormActionServlet)
- Then, log into your Agent Workflow located on the left side of the page (Note: Your login credentials are not the same as your login information for WellCare Agent Connect; your log in credentials would have been provided to you through WellCare’s welcome email to you with your writing number).
- Once you are logged in to Agent Workflow, click the ‘AGENT 360’ tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your writing number in the ‘Producer ID:’ field, and click search.
- Your name/Producer ID/Date of Birth/Status should show at the bottom of the page – Please make sure that the ‘Status’ shows that you are “ELIGIBLE”. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- On the next page – it should show your information, your current upline, and your address information. NOTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THIS PAGE. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Hierarchy Assignment page – scroll down to the middle of the page to the ‘Upline’ section.
- Check the box next to ‘Request Transfer’ – the page will buffer to expand the field to provide you another section below called ‘Upline Search’.
- The agency’s writing number (please call Western Asset Protection to retrieve the agency writing number of whom you would like to transfer your contract under), will need to go into the ‘Producer ID:’ field. Click the ‘Search’ button.
- The agency’s information should show up of which you will need to select. Please make sure that the agency displayed is the correct agency you are requesting to transfer under.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm your request to change hierarchy and a case will be created to which we will see on our end. We will approve your request to transfer on our end and send it off to WellCare for processing.
Prohibition Period: Hierarchy Change Requests will not be approved during the period Aug 1 through Dec 7 each year.