Cigna-HealthSpring is ready to play ball. Their plan has received a 4.5-star rating, a strong indicator that the insurer is a heavy hitter in terms of member service and customer satisfaction. It’s a whole new ballgame, so let’s get ready to knock it out of the park.
Every good pitcher needs a good training session. To help you get prepared for AEP, WAP is focusing on Cigna-HealthSpring during the month of July with several great events.
- Meet the Docs Speed Dating Session – This event has already happened, but you can check out the Facebook video clip here.
- Mesa CMG Tour – This great event is now full. Register for the Central Phoenix Tour befire it fills up too.
- Welcome Back to Marketing Meeting – This is a great opportunity to get back in the game and make sure you’re sales-ready. It’s all happening in Phoenix, Arizona, on July 21, so don’t delay. Register here.
- Sun City CMG Tour – This great event is now full. Register for the Central Phoenix Tour before it fills up too.
- Cigna Central Phoenix CMG Tour – This is another chance to learn about the award-winning CMG model of care and state-of-the-art technology, as well as the unique team approach and collaboration with specialists utilizing data to improve outcomes. And yes, it includes a happy hour, too. This tour takes place on August 1 in Phoenix, Arizona. Register here.
- There’s a good reason the Cigna-HealthSpring plan received a 4.5-star rating. Watch the videos below to learn more about the Cigna-HealthSpring experience. See how Cigna is building a better experience – literally – by creating a state-of-the art health care center.
To receive your new writing ID number and get paid, you must complete your Cigna-HealthSpring refresher training. Don’t wait. If you still need to complete your refresher training, log in here.
As you can see, Cigna-HealthSpring represents a great opportunity. This AEP, swing for the fences with Cigna-HealthSpring and WAP!