This Valentine’s Day, show your clients how much you care about them. If you’re not sure what to say, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Use any of these heart-felt strategies to reach out and show them you care!
- Send your clients a sweet message with a link to your favorite recipe. For example: “Hoping you have a SWEET Valentine’s Day. Here are some sample recipes you can link to.
- Paste one of these Valentines onto your social media pages or into your emails. You can right click on these images and choose “Save As” to save them to your device.
- Leave an old-fashioned Valentine at your client’s door. Make it extra special by including a small gift, such as a box of chocolates, a single rose, a bottle of wine or a pair of movie tickets.
- Host a virtual event. You could invite clients to a virtual wine tasting party or host a Valentine’s themed virtual scavenger hunt. It’s easy to do. Simply come up with a list of items and tell your guests to go find them and then share with the group on Zoom. For example – Find something red, something heart-shaped and something sweet. Get creative ideas here!
- Email a funny poem or joke. For example, you could write your own “Rose are red. Violets are blue” poem. If you can’t think of anything clever, go to BrainyQuote, where you can find plenty of Valentine’s Day quotes that are ready to be shared. One of our favorites: “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz.
In addition to communicating with your clients, Valentine’s Day is a perfect time to send your carrier broker managers a note of appreciation. Also consider reaching out to other partners who help your business run smoothly, like your accountant.
From all of us at WAP, happy Valentine’s Day! We wish you endless love, laughs and memories today and every day!